Zombies Coming Soon To Gas Guzzlers Extreme Game
Veteran video game publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that the all new gruesome zombie-filled DLC Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie is coming to Steam Monday, February 16. Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie is the second DLC for Gas Guzzlers Extreme, with its first DLC Full Metal Frenzy already released in May 2014.
Full Metal Zombie is jam-packed with an enhanced brand of zombie-crushing gameplay that stars a two-story high zombie monster boss, enormous, feral zombie animals bent on ramming your car, and hordes of flesh-hungry zombies determined to gnaw your vehicle to bits. The impressive level of new content is so big it’s almost an entirely new game.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie takes place in a Zombie apocalypse that’s taken over the hi-octane Gas Guzzlers Extreme universe. Armed to the teeth with high-powered weaponry, dangerous vehicles, and insane power-ups that litter each arena, players are more than capable of obliterating the hordes of the undead – but only if they’re smart.
Full Metal Zombie plays like an entirely new game, introducing tons of new ragdoll physics, a wild array of zombie AI (slow, fast, human, animal, monsters, etc.), blood, and body parts flying around.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie Key Features:
- A total of 22 zombie variants, from regular old zombies to ax wielding maniacs, to giant undead zombie animals packing explosives, to an enormous minigun-wielding boss
- An all new arena: Warburg, a HUGE new city map
- A new vehicle: the Nightmare RTS, a fast, iconic Japanese sports and drag racing car
- Two new game modes: Defend the Base and Survival (both single and multi-player)
- And a new military skin. Bust those Z’s like GI Joe!
Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie will be available on Steam February 16, 2015 for $6.99. For more information on Gas Guzzlers Extreme: Full Metal Zombie visit: store.steampowered.com/app/277821/.