NBA All Net Mobile Game Released
Mobile game publisher KICK9 Inc., today announced that its latest mobile title NBA All Net™ is now available for Android and iOS – it’s debut just in time as the NBA season is in full swing!
NBA All Net is a licensed title from DeNA known for their development and publishing of popular mobile titles including Transformers: Age of Extinction, MARVEL War of Heroes, Rage of Bahamut, and G.I. JOE BATTLEGROUND. NBA All Net showcases officially licensed real world and up-to-date teams, logos, images, and players delivering an authentic NBA card collecting experience. Players can take part in various games where they can relive historic career highlights of NBA players, survive the Road to Glory, battle their way through tournaments, take part in competitive leagues or compete in Ranked Matches and rise to the top of seasonal Leaderboards. Future updates include new player cards, additional game modes, and weekly events which will continue to keep NBA fans excited throughout the season.
Additional Highlights Include:
- A roster of over 500 NBA players from both past and present.
- Collect, manage and customize a roster of up to 300 players.
- PVE: play Legendary Match and relive your favorite player’s career highlights.
- PVP: compete in weekly tournament and matches to outrank them all.
- Build your five most powerful player lineup leveraging equipment, training, and evolution to become a top competitor.
- Keep track of your favorite teams throughout the NBA season with live standings.
- Full 3D match view; vividly see your superstar’s abilities, tactics, and teamwork.
Published by KICK9 Inc, NBA All Net is available as free-to-play on the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore supporting both iOS and Android devices. Licensed countries for distribution include: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, and India.
To download NBA All Net, visit:
For more information about NBA All Net, visit:
For more about KICK9 Inc., visit: