AEROSMITH to headline Harley Davidson’s 110th Anniversary Celebration
Come home to Milwaukee Labor Day weekend in 2013 to an epic anniversary celebration at the Harley-Davidson Museum® and the Henry Maier Festival Grounds (Summerfest Grounds).
- Custom Bike Show
- Motorcycle display area
- World’s Largest Bike Night at The H-D Museum® on Thursday, August 29
- Special H.O.G.® 30th Anniversary Celebration starts Thursday, August 29
- All Harley enthusiasts can book accommodations online. Domestic U.S. telephone inquiries call 1-866-651-3449. International inquiries call 1-888-497-9135. Limit of maximum of 5 rooms per booking order (5 rooms each night Thurs – Sun).
- Additional 110th Anniversary Celebration activities in Milwaukee include fan-organized rides, a massive parade, activities at the Harley-Davidson Museum, parties at participating Harley-Davidson dealerships and street parties around the city.
- The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to the Bradley Center in Milwaukee on Saturday, Aug. 31 in celebration of Harley-Davidson’s 110th anniversary! This action-packed card will feature some of the UFC’s best athletes and more than 10 hard-hitting bouts. Check back for ticket info.
Aerosmith will take the stage Friday, Aug. 30